How Do I Get There?
DIRECTIONS FROM BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO CHAA CREEK
1. Take the northern highway south into Belize City.
2. Upon entering Belize City, you will come upon a roundabout; go right and over a bridge. You will be on Central American Boulevard.
3. Stay on Central American Boulevard until you see a gas station on your left and another (smaller) roundabout. Make a right here, and you will be on the Western Highway. You will be on the Western Highway for about 68-1/2 miles before entering the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena.
4. After entering Santa Elena, you will pass CP gas station on your right. You will take the third right after the gas station; there is a Social Security building on the corner.
5. Follow the "Diversion" signs which will lead you over a low wooden bridge into San Ignacio town.
6. Make a left after crossing the bridge. You will pass the bus terminals and come to an intersection.
7. At the intersection, take the street that is immediately to the left of the bright yellow "Courts" building.
8. Drive straight up the hill. When you reach the T intersection, make a right to get back on the Western Highway leading to the Guatemalan border.
9. Continue on the Western Highway for about 6 miles, keeping a look out for the Chaa Creek sign on the right side of the road.
10. Make a left on the Chial Road (a dirt road); there is a concrete bus stop at the roadside.
11. Follow this road, and the Chaa Creek signs, for 3-1/2 miles up to the Chaa Creek property.
We also can arrange pick-up and transfer from the international airport in Belize City.
View Google Maps
Be in the know about all things Glamping.
Sign up to receive exclusive information and updates.